Trial Terms and Conditions.
- PARC introductory pass is only available for 7 full days from sign up, patrons cannot choose when to start the 7 days for free.
- PARC introductory pass can only be used once per person.
- PARC introductory pass is open to over 18s only.
- Patrons have access to all PARC programs and services for 7 full days ONLY finishing at the expiry date listed within their Mindbody account.
- Bookings for Group Exercise classes open three days in advance and booking will only be activated once sign up has occurred,
- By signing up to the introductory pass Patrons allow PARC to add them to our marketing database of casual users.
- When entering the Centre any introductory pass users must use the QR code to check in for contact tracing purposes.
- Patrons must abide by the Centre’s code of conduct for use of the facility and the current terms of entry based on Government COVID guidelines.
- Any breach of these terms will result in the cancellation of the free trial with immediate effect.