Jayden has recently completed his Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science at Deakin University and brings with him the newest technologies in sport conditioning and rehabilitation. Jayden’s passion lies in helping clients increase performance and injury prevention. Jayden is excellent at communicating the complexities of the body in an easy to understand way and has completed internships with Core Advantage, Pace Health Management, Casey Demons VFL Football Club and the Victorian Institute of Sport. He is also currently the High Performance Manager of the Casey Demons VFLW team.
- Masters of Exercise Science (Strength & Conditioning)
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science
- Level 2 Australian Strength & Conditioning Qualification (ASCA)
- Certificate in Nutrition & Diet
- Tennis Australia Junior Development Coaching Course