Andrew, has 15 years of fitness experience with 10 years of military-grade physical training and qualifications in clinical and research medical sciences. His passion is in exercise physiology, strength training, cardio conditioning, weight-loss management, exercise psychology and mental health. He is committed to providing a holistic approach to health and fitness to people of all ages based on a strong foundation of discipline and commitment.
- Bachelor of Health Science (AUS)
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness (AUS)
- Rehab Trainer Essentials Course, 2018
- Diploma of Medical Laboratory Sciences (USA)
- Former Noncommissioned Officer (US Army Medical Corps)